The radio frequency with microneedling is the most technologically advanced RF treatment therapy available today. The treatment hand piece provides the most effective dermal skin remodeling, deep within the skin to revive and rejuvenate the natural production of new collagen and elastin. Treatment with the microneedling device triggers the skin’s natural healing process and collagen remodelling, rejuvenating and refreshing the skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles, acne and traumatic scars in all skin types.
It is indicated in
- Acne scars
- Enlarged skin pores
- Oily skin
- Loose skin
- Nose scars etc
The radiofrequency (RF) technology tightens and firms the skin by stimulating the body’s collagen renewal process. The RF targets the dermal layer in the skin and with only a few short treatments (usually 4-6), sagging and wrinkled skin is replaced with smoother, tighter skin as well as improved skin tone and texture. The results are long-lasting, meaning that the body continues to rejuvenate collagen and results gradually increase to a maximum visible effect at 3-6 months after the last treatment is done.
This treatment provides the only mechanized, shock-free needle insertion that physicians can completely control, including needle depth, allowing for 5 times deeper treatments than fractional lasers and 3 times faster treatments than other needle technologies available today. This eliminates human error or pressing too hard in one area to another so the treatment is uniformed and the results will be consistent.
Here are some advantages of the procedure:
1. Minimal pain – Nobody wants to feel pain when trying to correct an issue or self-improve their appearance, especially in sensitive areas such as the face.
2. Minimal redness post-procedure – Max 12-24 hours where before it would be 5/7 days
3. Minimal downtime – Which means it doesn’t disrupt your life, so you can go about your normal things and people will only see the positive difference – you have even have it done in your lunch break and head straight back to the office.
4. No hyperpigmentation – Due to the advances technology being able to treat all skin types even tanned skin, you won’t end up with different tones across untreated and treated skin.
5. No scarring or bleeding – Due to the tapered micro-diameter needles no scarring occurs, so again you are left with people only seeing the positive results.