The CO2 laser is considered the most effective treatment option for reversing the signs of skin aging. Skin resurfacing can restore the tone and glow to your face through the formation of a completely new skin layer. This re-epithelisation process along with the formation of new collagen is the quickest way to minimize wrinkles, sun damage, age spots, and skin laxity.
The CO2 laser employs the latest fractional technology, splitting the CO2 laser beam into fine micro-beams of energy. These beams of light contract the old collagen within wrinkles and incite the body’s natural healing process to create new, youthful collagen in the skin. It is unique in its ability to treat small, specific areas, including areas around the eyes and mouth. Unlike older laser technologies, it leaves islands of healthy tissue surrounding the microscopic DOTs. This enables your skin to heal more rapidly. Afterward, your skin will be red, similar to a sunburn. You may also experience some peeling after about three to four days. In most cases, your skin will return to its normal appearance in about 3 to 7 days, in some cases it may take longer.
The CO2 laser can be used on most body areas to significantly:
- Improve the appearance of aged and sun damaged skin
- Reduce wrinkles, lines, and enlarged pores
- Remove age spots and solar letigines (brown pigment)
- Tighten loose skin and improve the skin’s overall texture
- Improve the appearance of melasma
- Soften acne scars
- Minimize stretch marks, surgical scars, and traumatic scars
At Contura Clinic, we customize your treatment to deliver the best possible results with the least amount of downtime. Schedule an appointment today to speak directly with our dermatologist to answer your questions and help you make an educated decision.
When to Consider a Breast Lift
- Pregnancy, nursing, gravity, weight gain or loss, normal aging, and heredity have taken a toll on the shape of your breasts, resulting in sagging
- If your surgeon thinks that breast implants alone are unlikely to achieve the contour you desire
- If the tissue surrounding the nipple or areola has become stretched
Many women who consider a breast lift also consider breast reduction, upper body lift and mommy makeover.
There is a minimally invasive variant of breast lift- The Breast thread lift.
Before and After
Summary of Fractional CO2 Laser Resurfacing
- Duration of Procedure: 20-30 mins
- Redness on treated area: 1-3 days
- Number of sessions: 3-6
- Cost: Rs.30000 plus taxes
Ask Your Query
Contura Clinic, 2nd Floor, Above KFC, 80 feet Kammanahalli Main road, HRBR 3rd Block, Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore
08047094167 or 7022543542
We are open: All Days 10 AM – 8 PM