We, at Contura Clinic only use the best! Juvederm and Restylane are the two of the best fillers available.
We use them for
- For lip augmentation to achieve fuller and pouty lips
- Nasolabial Folds
- Nose reshaping
- To achieve higher cheekbones
- To improve the jawline and chin augmentation
- To improve depressed scars
- To fill any contour irregularities
All of these take less than 5 mins to complete! Its just a simple & quick lunchtime procedure!
Also known as dermal fillers and soft tissue fillers
Fillers are a type of minimally invasive aesthetic medicine used to add volume, alter the contours of the face, and fill in wrinkles. Common areas to inject fillers are in the face, neck, and hands, resulting in a fuller, smoother and more youthful appearance. Dermal fillers are among the most popular aesthetic procedures because they carry immediate results, very few risks and little recovery time.
When to Consider Fillers
- If you have deep lines around the eyes, brow or mouth
- If you would like to change the contours of your jaw or lips
- If you are interested in a minimally invasive procedure
Many people who consider filler injections also consider fat transfer, facial rejuvenation, lip enhancement and botulinum toxin.
- Filler injections are quick and only require a topical anesthetic at most
- Results are immediate and there is little to no downtime
- Fillers provide a subtle look that can be adjusted to meet your aesthetic needs
- Fillers are temporary and require repeat injections to maintain your goal
- Some people may be sensitive and experience bruising and swelling
- Results are dependent on the experience and qualifications of your injector
These are the top three pros and cons to weigh when considering fillers. If you want to focus on those specifically unique to you, please consult with your aesthetic plastic surgeon.
Am I a good candidate for fillers?
The following are some common reason why you may want to consider fillers:
- You have lines or wrinkles around your mouth, eyes or forehead.
- You’d like to enhance the volume in areas such as the cheeks, jawline or lips.
- If you have scars and depressions in the skin resulting from acne, injury or congenital imperfections.