Breast Lift Surgery or Mastopexy
Also known as mastopexy and breast lift surgery, it addresses sagging and uneven breasts, decreased breast volume and drooping nipples and stretched areolas (the darker area surrounding the nipples), recreating a youthful shape and lift to your breasts. If there is too little or too much breast volume, a breast augmentation or breast reduction might be recommended in addition to a lift. Every year, thousands of women undergo successful breast-lift surgery, experience no major problems and are pleased with the results.
When to Consider a Breast Lift Surgery
- Pregnancy, nursing, gravity, weight gain or loss, normal aging, and heredity have taken a toll on the shape of your breasts, resulting in sagging
- If your surgeon thinks that breast implants alone are unlikely to achieve the contour you desire
- If the tissue surrounding the nipple or areola has become stretched
Many women who consider a breast lift also consider breast reduction, upper body lift and mommy makeover.
There is a minimally invasive variant of breast lift- The Breast thread lift.
Before and After
Summary of Breast Lift
- Duration of procedure: 1-2 hours
- Duration of hospital stay: Day care procedure
- Need of follow-up: Once or twice
- Stitch removal: No, Absorbable Sutures
- Cost: Rs.65000 plus 18% GST
Ask Your Query
Contura Clinic, 2nd Floor, Above KFC, 80 feet Kammanahalli Main road, HRBR 3rd Block, Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore
08047094167 or 7022543542
We are open: All Days 10 AM – 8 PM