Also known as mastopexy and breast lift surgery, it addresses sagging and uneven breasts, decreased breast volume and drooping nipples and stretched areolas (the darker area surrounding the nipples), recreating a youthful shape and lift to your breasts. If there is too little or too much breast volume, a breast augmentation or breast reduction might be recommended in addition to a lift. Every year, thousands of women undergo successful breast-lift surgery, experience no major problems and are pleased with the results.
When to Consider a Breast Lift
- Pregnancy, nursing, gravity, weight gain or loss, normal aging, and heredity have taken a toll on the shape of your breasts, resulting in sagging
- If your surgeon thinks that breast implants alone are unlikely to achieve the contour you desire
- If the tissue surrounding the nipple or areola has become stretched
Many women who consider a breast lift also consider breast reduction, upper body lift and mommy makeover.
There is a minimally invasive variant of breast lift- The Breast thread lift.
Before and After
Summary of Breast Lift
- Duration of procedure: 1-2 hours
- Duration of hospital stay: Day care procedure
- Need of follow-up: Once or twice
- Stitch removal: No, Absorbable Sutures
- Cost: Rs.65000 plus 18% GST
Ask Your Query
Contura Clinic, 2nd Floor, Above KFC, 80 feet Kammanahalli Main road, HRBR 3rd Block, Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore
08047094167 or 7022543542
We are open: All Days 10 AM – 8 PM